Design Engineer- B.E (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of similar industry experience
- After receipt of work Order, study the client datasheet, Applicable specification, standard.
- Preparation of Technical purchase specification as per client & code requirement.
- Mechanical Design of equipment (Pressure vessels, Heat Exchanger, Columns ,etc) as per ASME Section VIII Div.-1,IBR, IS Code or as per client requirements.
- Subsequent follow up & discussion for drawing approval, technical queries.
- Handling U stamp, IBR, CCOE jobs.
- Taking Drawing & Design approval from AI (Authorized Inspector –for U stamp jobs) ,Director of Boilers(For IBR jobs), Any other Third Party like: LRA(Lloyd’s Resister Asia),SGS,DCPL, Other design consultant like: EIL, Technip , Toyo , Uhde, L&T, etc.
Production Engineer - DME/B.E (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of similar industry experience
- Regular production planning with all concern contractor & its close monitoring to achieve the targets.
- Follow up with all concern dept i.e. Q.C, Design, Radiography, Purchase, Maintenance, stores, Planning, Cutting yard to get the work done smoothly.
- Maintaining the house keeping in shop floor
- Doing inspection of all manufacturing stages & controlling the non-conformity.
- Train & educate welders to improve their Performance & skills
- Study of drawing & Technical specifications i.e ASME Codes, TEMA & other related topics.
- Preparing &Maintaining Documents related to ISO & “U” Stamp etc.
- Planning for X-ray & T.P.I to co-ordinate with Q.C
- Dispatch of job to be discussed with Assistant & Head of Production
- Organize for painting & Sandblasting
- Materials & storage of material organize with planning & purchase department.
- Micro planning of job as per availability of materials.
- Lifting and Shifting of Jobs.
Sales & Marketing Engineer - Diploma/B.E (Mechanical), MBA (Marketing) preferable with 3-5 years of similar industry experience.
- Identifying market segments for business development potential
- Cultivating relationship management with high value clients for enhancing the level of order generation.
- To Study complete inquiries based of Technical requirements and standards.
- Compare with manufacturing capability and coordinate with other departments e.g. Design, Procurement etc.
- Submit the Techno-commercial offers to client & provide the technical clarification as per design parameters to the client.
Estimation Engineer - DME/B.E (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of similar industry experience.
- Estimation of Static Equipments (pressure vessels, heat exchangers, etc)
- Cost analysis as per the requirement of code and specification.
- Analyzing & reviewing the market response / requirements to accomplish the business goals.
- Familiar with standards and materials.
- Careful study of process licensors data sheet, material specifications & drawings
- To build relationships with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage a regular correspondence for quantities, cost and specification.
- Doing Costing And Project (Job) Estimation Based On Receipt Design Data. Prepare cost summary and technical offer
- Preparing & submitting of proposals, follow-up & correspondence with parties to convert submitted offers into orders.
Planning Engineer - DME/B.E (Mechanical with 3-5 years of similar industry experience.
- Preparation of TPS (Technical Purchase Specification), indents and sketches for all the bought out items for U-stamp and other jobs.
- Prepare and Maintain On-line register of Forgings (Std – Non std), Tubes, Fittings.
- Develop and maintain of Indent Status.
- Issue forgings, fittings, tubes material within 1 day after receiving information from Store department.
- Arrange alternate day meeting (between planning, purchase, qc, M/c shop, Shop,cutting yard) for forgings to resolve the critical problem.
- Preparation of Deviation / Concession request to get the approval from client / consultant.
- Maintain the record of Material test certificates & materials (forgings, Tubes & fittings.)
- 8. Follow-up with purchase and design department. Also Regular interaction with marketing, QC, and workshop.
Quality Engineer - DME/B.E (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of similar industry experience.
- Preparations of QAP & Procedure of All Jobs and Final dossier of All jobs.
- To get Release Note of EIL jobs.
- Raw-Material Identification of All Jobs & Material Testing. (Maximum work done in LRA&EIL)
- To Maintain the record of Documents of related jobs & many Problems Solved in The workshop.
- Handling of Third Party inspector & Job Inspection.& Forging/Tubes Inspection of out of Company.
- Guidance to Subordinates & Colleagues. & Saving Money of the Company
- Regular interaction with Design, Purchase, Marketing, Production , Machine Shop & Client
- To prepare U-Stamp Audit & Related Activity. & Good Knowledge of ASME Code.
- Self Prepare Hardness & UT Test Report, Receiving Inspection for U Stamp & Handling U-Stamp & C-Marking Job
- Inspection of shop activity
Welding Engineer - DME/B.E (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of similar industry experience.
- Carrying out Welding Procedure Qualification, Welder Performance Qualification as per ASME , PD5500, IBR standards.
- Developing and supporting welding activities for Exotic Materials & Low alloy steel materials.
- Carry out welding consumables testing as per applicable specification/code.
- Selection of materials and proper manufacturing processes for new materials.
- Responsible for Intergranular Corrosion Testing of welding along with compilation of reports.
- Carrying out Welding Inspection as per Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
- Chemical Analysis, Microstructure examination.
- Calibration of all welding related instruments, which are used in plant.
Purchase Engineer - DME/B.E (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of similar industry experience.
- Purchase material as per indent or planning requirement.
- Procure material as per pre-approved TDC (Technical delivery condition) between Anup & supplier with given TPS (Technical purchase specification) by planning department.
- To take care about technical terms & documents(i.e TC) to save cost of testing charges.
- To take care about minimum wastage of material.
- As per TPS requirement bringing MTC (Mill Test Certificate) from vendors & direct manufacturer with related technical documents i.e UT reports (Ultrasonic testing report)
- Co-ordinating for ERP system.
- Handling over-all activity of purchase related ISO